Hello from Leavenworth, Kansas!

Just getting back into this now that I’m older and, presumably, have more patience lol. I haven’t built a model since 1989. My favorites have always been the different warships of WW 2. They’ve all been lost over the years, sadly. I recently picked up a Minicraft 1/350 Titanic for fairly cheap and plan to build it and light it up. I have the wood deck kit and photo etched pieces from Tom’s Model Works. I’m going to build some other models first to build my skill back up.

Just getting back into this now that I’m older and, presumably, have more patience lol. I haven’t built a model since 1989. My favorites have always been the different warships of WW 2. They’ve all been lost over the years, sadly. I recently picked up a Minicraft 1/350 Titanic for fairly cheap and plan to build it and light it up. I have the wood deck kit and photo etched pieces from Tom’s Model Works. I’m going to build some other models first to build my skill back up.
Welcome to the site and welcome back to the hobby !! :)

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @Robertlei
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back