Hello from Los Angeles, California

Hi everyone, My Name is Jim and live in Santa Monica California. I am 63yrs, and single. I am just getting back into modeling after about 50 years and now in the collecting phase waiting to retire and trying to find proper time to start back up. I have a lot of questions, so I hope you will be patient when I ask what I think are stupid questions. Glad to be aboard with all my fellow modelers where we can enjoy our hobby with others. My interests a broad, but at tis time my interest has been narrowed to IJN Ships from WWII. Thank you for your time.

Welcome aboard SOS, Tom! Glad you've joined the forum. I am sure you can find here a wealth of information and members ready to help.

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun. Tom, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. From there......if you have any questions, just ask.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
ask and we try to answer -
My father used to say:
There are never stupid questions - only stupid answers can be possible

Hello from Mar Vista. I also started ship building in retirement and really enjoy it. Welcome neighbor.

Welcome aboard. This is a progressive hobby. We all start with limited skills and improve with each subsequent build and from those, on this forum, with years of mastering model ship building. Ask you questions knowing you will not be judged and that your questions could address other builders questions.

Hi everyone, My Name is Jim and live in Santa Monica California. I am 63yrs, and single. I am just getting back into modeling after about 50 years and now in the collecting phase waiting to retire and trying to find proper time to start back up. I have a lot of questions, so I hope you will be patient when I ask what I think are stupid questions. Glad to be aboard with all my fellow modelers where we can enjoy our hobby with others. My interests a broad, but at tis time my interest has been narrowed to IJN Ships from WWII. Thank you for your time.
Hallo @tomkatter14
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back