Hello from Minnesota

I've been lurking around this website for some time. Just want to say hello. Have a particular interest in ships from around the American Revolution. Currently sail an American schooner USS Vixen with our model yacht club. She is based on the USS Vixen that participated in the First Barbary War along with the American frigate Philadelphia in 1803.1393 copy.jpg

View attachment 132517pob2016 copy.jpg

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board
wow - looking very good - which scale is it? 1:24 or even bigger?

Kurt Suleski, I feel like an amature after seeing pix of your models! If you have further interest in this model build, which was a kit that included a fiberglass hull, let me know and I can provide a website. Also, our "yacht club" has some public events featuring rc boat displays every summer here in Edina, MN that might be interesting to you since you live nearby.

Kurt, update on our club events this summer: All events for the entire summer have been cancelled because of COVID-19. All parks have been closed due to many patrons lack of cooperation to maintain social distancing.

I've been lurking around this website for some time. Just want to say hello. Have a particular interest in ships from around the American Revolution. Currently sail an American schooner USS Vixen with our model yacht club. She is based on the USS Vixen that participated in the First Barbary War along with the American frigate Philadelphia in 1803.View attachment 132514

View attachment 132517View attachment 132516
Hallo @West
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Unfortunately all such events were canceled this year - but let us hope for 2021 - Do you have an actual project your are working?

Back