Hello from Northern VA

Hi all,

I excited to say I'm working on my first build of the Model Shipways Bluenose. This has been a great deal of fun so far and I've been enjoying all the builds on the site.

Rodney

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I was planning to, just haven't figured out where/how. I've read the others. Just need to figure out how to start. Thanks for asking I'm excited to share and get comments from others.

I grew up in Baltimore in the shadow of the USS Constellation. I think we took yearly school trips to visit and I fell in love with these ships. Then when the tall ships would visit I had to go to the harbor to see all of them. After high school I wanted to get on as crew on the Pride of Baltimore, but that didn't work out. So now 30 years on I decided to try my hand at building these amazing ships.

I was planning to, just haven't figured out where/how. I've read the others. Just need to figure out how to start. Thanks for asking I'm excited to share and get comments from others.
Hallo again,
this would be the appropriate area:
Take a look at the other logs, so you have an impression, how it could look like.
and here you can find several videos of how to use the forum and to post, start a topic etc.

Rodney. Welcome from another model enthusiast from Norway-

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'm so happy to have found this site and all the knowledge that is wrapped up in it

Back