• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Hello from Ontario, Canada

Looking to build a rescue boat for my small sailing fleet (DF65 and DF95). Currently have a Springer tug, but want to build something new.

Stay safe
Hallo @SnodGoblin
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am looking forward to see your work ....
 
Looking to build a rescue boat for my small sailing fleet (DF65 and DF95). Currently have a Springer tug, but want to build something new.

Stay safe
I just came across your comment about a Springer tug.
I love Springer tugs.
Could you take a few pictures to see it, inside and out. I will love to see them.
Thank You
Jul
 
Back
Top