Hello from Pennsylvania

Hi everyone. My name is Robert and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you. I'm 32 and working full time and trying to get a better hobby then video games. I use to do plastic car models when I was younger and I loved every bit of it. I dont have any pictures or saved models because they all got ruined or lost because me and my parents had a rough split.

Anyways i picked up a chinese ship to see if I liked doing the models and i loved it. I got a HMS Beagle from OcCre and have been doing a build log on modelshipworld.com and I am progressing steadily. I'm not sure if i should just start one from where i am or just wait for when I do my next ship. (Still trying to figure out what I want to do with this) if you have any questions for me please ask else I look forward to speaking with you guys!!!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum
I am looking forward to see your work in a building log .....

I have started my log with pictures up to the point I'm at. These life boats are annoying to plank lol. But its working out and will be nice with a good sanding.

Hi everyone. My name is Robert and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you. I'm 32 and working full time and trying to get a better hobby then video games. I use to do plastic car models when I was younger and I loved every bit of it. I dont have any pictures or saved models because they all got ruined or lost because me and my parents had a rough split.

Anyways i picked up a chinese ship to see if I liked doing the models and i loved it. I got a HMS Beagle from OcCre and have been doing a build log on modelshipworld.com and I am progressing steadily. I'm not sure if i should just start one from where i am or just wait for when I do my next ship. (Still trying to figure out what I want to do with this) if you have any questions for me please ask else I look forward to speaking with you guys!!!
Hi Robert. I you can get access to YOUTUBE. I suggest you watch the video builds by John Aliprantis (
) He guides you step by step in the whole build.

Hi Robert. I you can get access to YOUTUBE. I suggest you watch the video builds by John Aliprantis (
) He guides you step by step in the whole build.
Thank you very much!! Yea I'm pretty far along right now. I will for sure check him about because I am about to start rigging so am going to need all the help I can get because this is the newest part to me

Robo:
You just picked the perfect hobby.
Model Ship Building will bring lots of feelings of accomplishments once you finish your first model.
HMS Beagle is a great looking vessel but because of Charles Darwin’s history, this will be a model that I will try to keep away from.
Just consentrate trying to make your
Model the best there it is.
3528A0E3-2363-4294-8FD1-0970D1458C93.jpeg

Back