Hello from Poland :)

Hi :),

My name is Pawel and I've decided to introduce myself - finally after almost half year of spying On forum :).
So far I've bulit OcCre Albatros which soon I Will publish it here.
Presently I'm in extremely słów progress with occre buccaneer which was a christmass gift :).

Definitely in Such weather conditioner it is imposible to work, we have over 30 C day Time and slighty over 20 during night.
But it is Perfect Time to read this forum You guys have lots of nicely build models and lots of ideas.

Can any of You suggest how can I paint pressed in brass shapes?.
As a part of OcCre there are brass Pressed doors Windows and some hull parts but I have no idea how to paint only internal part.

Regards
Pawel

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Refering your question...... do you mean these elements / windows at the stern of the ship?
Unbenannt.JPG

If these parts are real brass you can blacken them with a special treatment - it is a chemical treatment (see examples of Ballistol and Birchwood)

Ballistol.jpg ESC7643.jpg

.....but I have no idea how to paint only internal part.

"internal" - what do you mean with this?

The parts could be painted and the frame could be sanded afterwards, so that the brass metal is once more clean

Last edited:
Hi :),

My name is Pawel and I've decided to introduce myself - finally after almost half year of spying On forum :).
So far I've bulit OcCre Albatros which soon I Will publish it here.
Presently I'm in extremely słów progress with occre buccaneer which was a christmass gift :).

Definitely in Such weather conditioner it is imposible to work, we have over 30 C day Time and slighty over 20 during night.
But it is Perfect Time to read this forum You guys have lots of nicely build models and lots of ideas.

Can any of You suggest how can I paint pressed in brass shapes?.
As a part of OcCre there are brass Pressed doors Windows and some hull parts but I have no idea how to paint only internal part.

Regards
Pawel
Hallo Pawel alias @Zacza
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back