Hello from Portugal

Hi everybody

When i was child i did many kits from WWII, planes and ships. Now i am almost 50 i will try to do it again. I have seem models with incredible detail, i don´t think i will get that level but i will try to learn with you.

For now i am starting a papercraft model, 1/200 Bismarck from Military Models, i will start a log in the future to show it.

I also have the 1/200 Bismarck from Trumpeter but i am not going to start it for now.

Regards,

PD: I am spanish, i will try to write in english, forgive me when i don´t do it right.

Welcome aboard SOS, @RuningRebeld Great to have you among us! We are glad you made a decision to start a build log, looking forward to it. We are an international forum and can speak any language, just use Google Translate, the most common and freely availble program or an addon to a browser.

welcome
bienvenido

welcome - that's an impressive paper kit, should be fun to build

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi everybody

When i was child i did many kits from WWII, planes and ships. Now i am almost 50 i will try to do it again. I have seem models with incredible detail, i don´t think i will get that level but i will try to learn with you.

For now i am starting a papercraft model, 1/200 Bismarck from Military Models, i will start a log in the future to show it.

I also have the 1/200 Bismarck from Trumpeter but i am not going to start it for now.

Regards,

PD: I am spanish, i will try to write in english, forgive me when i don´t do it right.
Hallo @RuningRebeld
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi everybody

Regards,

and one more year .....
Hallo @RuningRebeld
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Thank you everyone!

I do not log in many times, but I read many things from you without log in to learn.

I have my boat projects stopped in Portugal:

Bismarck 1/200 trumpeter

Bismarck 1/200 paper (hull almost finished, but I do not like the result).

Dreaghnout 1/315 Revell (I want to do this before start with Bismarck 1/200)

As Magic Mike says, now I am in France, since November, and due to my work I have again had to travel a lot. So I have done small projects on paper like StarWars ships and robots and some planes like spitfire or Me-109.

I still do not have enough experience and I do not get a good result, but I spend the time.

See you everybody, I will follow your projects.

Cheers,

Hi everybody

Regards,

Hallo @RuningRebeld
we wish you alll the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back