Hello from Santa Barbara, CA

I rediscovered my interest of scaled sailing boats. I lost in the flurry of time... and recovered during, well oddly during 2020. It was a wonderful distraction that reignited the passion.

Just found this group and looking forward to availing myself to the incredible array of knowledge from what I can already tell is from those who've been here.

Jon

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum

I am very happy that you found us. We are here to reignite that passion !!!

Welcome to SOS and I am very interested in your Knarr or Viking Transport Ship (TBD). I am a reincarnated viking and would like to know about what you are planning and who if anyone has the kit?

I rediscovered my interest of scaled sailing boats. I lost in the flurry of time... and recovered during, well oddly during 2020. It was a wonderful distraction that reignited the passion.

Just found this group and looking forward to availing myself to the incredible array of knowledge from what I can already tell is from those who've been here.

Jon
Hallo Jon alias @Jrgsdockyard
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Jon
Hallo Jon alias @Jrgsdockyard
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back