Hello from Sunny Sussex in the UK

HI,
My user name says it all..... I build scale models of anything (but mostly ships) and make them out of anything (but mostly wood) and I'd class my self as 'master of none' :).
I have made models for over 60 years and I am currently very much enjoying all the cheap Chinese produced small scale models that Amazon sell. I love trying to kit bash them into something a bit better - and the fact that they are cheap means if it all goes pear shaped, I've not lost much. Current build is a Royal Dutch Yacht which I will post a couple of photos of as soon as possible (if I can get the camera on my phone to do what I want it to :mad: )

All the best
Tom

Hallo Tom,
also from my sdie a warm welcome here on board of our forum
I am looking forward to see your work

HI,
My user name says it all..... I build scale models of anything (but mostly ships) and make them out of anything (but mostly wood) and I'd class my self as 'master of none' :).
I have made models for over 60 years and I am currently very much enjoying all the cheap Chinese produced small scale models that Amazon sell. I love trying to kit bash them into something a bit better - and the fact that they are cheap means if it all goes pear shaped, I've not lost much. Current build is a Royal Dutch Yacht which I will post a couple of photos of as soon as possible (if I can get the camera on my phone to do what I want it to :mad: )

All the best
Tom
hi tom. welcome to the forum

Back