Hello from the Netherlands

Hi fellow modellers,

My name is Patrick and I am living right at the German border in Kerkrade in the south of the Netherlands. I just started my first wood build: La Niña from Amati. I am eager to work wood. This is with a completly new material for me. I hope to find lots of tips and tricks in this forum. I am probably going to need it! ;)

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
You will love the work with wood :cool:

Welcome aboard the best place to see and learn all thing ships.

Use the search function to see what others have posted on this ship and kit. Often you will finds build logs of other to assist you.

Please start a new build log so we can follow along, and if needed we can give advise if you have questions.

There are many ship builders in Germany and the Netherlands so someone may be near you to visit with and help.

Hi fellow modellers,

My name is Patrick and I am living right at the German border in Kerkrade in the south of the Netherlands. I just started my first wood build: La Niña from Amati. I am eager to work wood. This is with a completly new material for me. I hope to find lots of tips and tricks in this forum. I am probably going to need it! ;)
A warm welcome from another Dutch builder, Patrick. Consider to start a build-log of your build, and every question will be answered very soon.
Regards, Peter

Hi fellow modellers,

Hallo @Patrick Starmans
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back