Hello from Toronto!

Hello all!

I've never built a wooden ship before but I do have years of experience with building plastic kits and painting. I joined because of the wealth of knowledge and I've been really eyeing that ZHL all-scenario Black Pearl (I might be a little too ambitious here).

Anyways, just saying hello, and hope you all have a great day!

Welcome aboard SOS, Wiseleyy! We have many build logs of BlackPearl, they should be of great help for you if you decide to get one.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum

Hello all!

I've never built a wooden ship before but I do have years of experience with building plastic kits and painting. I joined because of the wealth of knowledge and I've been really eyeing that ZHL all-scenario Black Pearl (I might be a little too ambitious here).

Hello Toronto! Welcome aboard from Oz. :cool:

Hello all!

Hallo @wiseleyy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello all!

Hallo @wiseleyy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back