Hello from Ukraine!!!

Hello everybody from Ukraine! I'm also very pleased to have found this site. I'm not model ship builder but marine archaeologist. So it is so cool for me to meet all of you here. I have deal with wrecks and usually need some help in detail's determinations and features of the ship. I try to connect theory with real artefacts))

Welcome to SOS Dmitry, I am sure you will find a lot of interest here on the forum with regard to your profession. regards-

welcome indeed. I did a free mini course on maritime archaeology - from my armchair - it was very interesting, and I didn't get wet. (futurelearn.com has lots of interesting free courses on varied topics if anyone ever finds any free time)

Hello everybody from Ukraine! I'm also very pleased to have found this site. I'm not model ship builder but marine archaeologist. So it is so cool for me to meet all of you here. I have deal with wrecks and usually need some help in detail's determinations and features of the ship. I try to connect theory with real artefacts))

Hallo @Dmitry72 ,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back