Hello from yet another Texan!

Welcome aboard:)
This is the most encouraging and instructive forum in the field, in addition to the nice and welcoming approach to all members

First time I saw Pink Floyd was 1970, I think. Winterland Arena, San Francisco. (ummagumma tour). Have seen them 4 or 5 times since.
Welcome
Hi Stu,
Their 1977 Animals tour was the one and only time I was able to get tickets to see them live. It was in Fort Worth and was an awesome show!

Hello from a very hot north Texas!
I actually joined back in December but have been quietly lurking and learning, as well as admiring the craftsmanship of SOS members.
While I don’t expect to match the quality of what I see here, I have been convinced by my autistic son to build the ZHL 1:50 Black Pearl. He is a huge fan of the series and I just couldn’t refuse.
Hallo @LandLocked
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I actually joined back in December but have been quietly lurking and learning, as well as admiring the craftsmanship of SOS members.
While I don’t expect to match the quality of what I see here, I have been convinced by my autistic son to build the ZHL 1:50 Black Pearl. He is a huge fan of the series and I just couldn’t refuse.
Hallo @LandLocked
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Landlocked:
Welcome aboard.
We all lurk and learn in this forum.
Don’t hesitate, you have a great excuse to go ahead and build the Black Perl.
We all are watching.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 12.53.36 PM.jpg

Back