Hello to all im Tony - Victory delprado

Hello im Tony, a new member I bought the victory del prado kit in bulk 11 years ago worked on it for six weeks then dropped it and broke it. I packed it all away and forgot about it until the second covid lockdown I then got it out and started again after making the above repairs. I been working on it now for two years with a six month break.
Cheers Tony.

20210510_124030.jpg

20221021_085826.jpg

Hallo Tony,
sending a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Thankyou uwek for making me welcome, this is my first build and I'm hoping to gain more knowledge and exchange tips with others who like to model.

Hello Tony, It looks beautiful . I have the same Delprado Victory part build but I have replace some of the gunports before the double planking. Can you post more close up photos of the Victory?

Thanks Tony, I hope to continue the build of the Victory end of this year. I am currently building the Endeavour by Eaglemoss. I have a build log in the wood section.

Hello im Tony, a new member I bought the victory del prado kit in bulk 11 years ago worked on it for six weeks then dropped it and broke it. I packed it all away and forgot about it until the second covid lockdown I then got it out and started again after making the above repairs. I been working on it now for two years with a six month break.
Cheers Tony.
Hallo @Tonyroy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back