Hello to all,

I live in Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico, the second largest city in my country. Actually semi-retired and with a lot of models of wood and plastic to make, acquired some of theme a long time ago. As I have seen in the web, seems that this site is comfortable and many people like to help in the construction and encourage the work to make a beautiful models, which by the way I am New to this.

Welcome to SOS, Hugo....
You are correct. This is a great place to meet other folks who build models. Look around at the different pictures of models. Read the information you are interested in. If you have any questions, just ask.!! There are lots of good people around here who can answer your questions or give you advice.
Again, welcome.!!

As I said before, seems to be the right place to be for get help in the model boat construction, as you said Its the place of good people.. Thanks a lot Hobbit99

Thanks again Hobbit99, Zoly99 and Jim , a very warm and encouragement welcome, i'll try no to bother too much, God Bless. Hugo

Welcome aboard the SoS forums. Smooth sailing ahead for all!

Two suggestions:

First is review the many topics in home page of forums. Good knowledge stored on the forum in operations and lots of good general ship build info as well

Second is before you start you next or first ship try a search for ship by name in search tool. You may find a build log of others who have built the same ship! These build logs are full of photos and comments. If the builder had problems often the answer is also found in the build logs

Just have some fun and enjoy the hobby

Kurt K

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Dear Hugo
welcome abord, Thumbsup :)
I'm glad you decided to join us and share with us the passion of building models in general and ships in particular. You will indeed find here a great bunch of friends who will be happy to support you and share the knowledge we all have here

I live in Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico, the second largest city in my country. Actually semi-retired and with a lot of models of wood and plastic to make, acquired some of theme a long time ago. As I have seen in the web, seems that this site is comfortable and many people like to help in the construction and encourage the work to make a beautiful models, which by the way I am New to this.
Hallo @Hugo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back