Hello to everyone.

• Thread starter Thread starter OcCre
  • Start date Start date
  • Watchers Watchers 17
Hello, I have several of your kits. Did you discontinue the San Ildefonso?
The only supplier that had it reasonably priced was Model Expo. I actually had it in my shopping cart and had ordered but several customers must have put I in their cart first. So they refunded my money.
Jagpilot... I'm not sure what you mean by "reasonably priced", however, if you are still interested there are several vendors claiming this kit is in stock:
Ages of Sail - USD $799.00
99 Ship Models.com - USD $564.00
ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264947213321 - USD $500.00 (Buy It Now) Shipping is a bit steep. (from Latvia)
hope this helps...
... henry

Hallo and also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

with your help to continue improving day by day
Thank you kindly for your posts, they are most welcome. I tried to send a PM to you without luck. How does someone contact your staff regarding some questions on several kits that are probably of no interest on the public forum?
Again, many thanks for your posts.
Allan

Jagpilot... I'm not sure what you mean by "reasonably priced", however, if you are still interested there are several vendors claiming this kit is in stock:
Ages of Sail - USD $799.00
99 Ship Models.com - USD $564.00
ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264947213321 - USD $500.00 (Buy It Now) Shipping is a bit steep. (from Latvia)
hope this helps...
... henry
Thank you for info. reasonably priced was not meant to say the kit is not fairly priced by the manufacturer. It’s only to imply that since it has disappeared from most places that I shop the ones I find on eBay, etc. are unreasonably priced because it might be out of production. once the manufacturer discontinues a popular product the ones that are left seem to rise in price. that’s why I was asking for specifics on if it was discontinued because I’m in no rush to purchase. It’s just a kit that I would like to have in the stash.

Love OcCre. Lovely kits. Instructions could be a little clearer for us Newbies.
Thank you very much. Our idea is that the instructions are staggered. That is to say; For beginner models they are easier and for more expert modelers there are parts that are not explained in depth, since it is assumed that they already have the necessary knowledge to carry it out.

Hello, I have several of your kits. Did you discontinue the San Ildefonso?
The only supplier that had it reasonably priced was Model Expo. I actually had it in my shopping cart and had ordered but several customers must have put I in their cart first. So they refunded my money.
Hello.
Yes, unfortunately the model was discontinued quite some time ago. There are also no units available in stock in the warehouse.
Perhaps, in the future there will be a reissue of the model. But first it should be updated in depth.

I have made many Occre kits. Occre, kits are the best for the money overall! Excellent product and materials, Easy to follow instructions with pictures and great service. A winner overall.
Thank you very much Frank for your kind words and comment. These help us improve day by day.
All criticism is always welcome. The good ones and the ones that are not so good. The important thing is that they are always constructive.

@OcCre Where is NS Pilar ? What is happend ?
Hello, it's a mystery where she is and what happened to her. According to the information I have from the N.S. Pilar is that she left Manila on August 1, 1750 in charge of General Martínez de Faura. On August 28, 1750 she was overloaded in the port of San Jacinto (Ticao Island) and left on September 1, without anyone hearing from her again...

Jokes aside, the model was discontinued a long time ago. And just like the San Ildefonso, it is possible that it will be published again in the future. But yes, they also have a strong update in depth.

Thank you kindly for your posts, they are most welcome. I tried to send a PM to you without luck. How does someone contact your staff regarding some questions on several kits that are probably of no interest on the public forum?
Again, many thanks for your posts.
Allan
Thank you very much.
You can contact us directly at: info@occre.com

Back