Hello

Здравствуйте.Меня зовут Вадим.Я живу в России.Москва.Позвольте мне присоединиться к вашей команде моделей.Я смотрю на вашу красивую и качественную конструкцию моделей кораблей.Я также хочу начать строить модель.Пока я выбираю объект.Спасибо вам за возможность пообщаться здесь.

Hello.My name is Vadim.I live in Russia.Moscow.Let me join your modeling team.I am looking at your beautiful and high-quality construction of ship models.I also want to start building a model.While I am choosing an object.Thank you for the opportunity to chat here .

also from my side a warm welcome in the active part of our forum.

Здравствуйте.Меня зовут Вадим.Я живу в России.Москва.Позвольте мне присоединиться к вашей команде моделей.Я смотрю на вашу красивую и качественную конструкцию моделей кораблей.Я также хочу начать строить модель.Пока я выбираю объект.Спасибо вам за возможность пообщаться здесь.

Hello.My name is Vadim.I live in Russia.Moscow.Let me join your modeling team.I am looking at your beautiful and high-quality construction of ship models.I also want to start building a model.While I am choosing an object.Thank you for the opportunity to chat here .
Hallo @NOVICHOK
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

thank you. Unfortunately, there is no time to deal with ships now. but I always go to see the work of friends of the forum.

Back