Help me with my research

Good morning

I am really impressed with all the models you build.
I am making a research on green ships.
I want your help to choose the best model to install on it the solar panel and test it , to compare the results between the original
model and the modified green one.

Any help here, please ?

Hi Samar,
I've only finished two builds, but I'll be glad to help if I can, I'm just not sure what you are talking about. :-? Can you be a bit more specific?

Thanks mike ,

I need a model for a passenger ship , so that I can make some modifications on it by installing the green energy supplies ( solar panel)
then I will test it in water , to compare the results between the normal engine used and the green one I have installed.
trying to prove in my research that green power is better than oil.

Hi Samar,
I've only built old ships of sail that are static models. I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you. You may want to look in the forum on engines, or ask one of the more experienced builders. :text-imsorry: good luck. :handgestures-salute:

Thanks a lot Mike :text-thankyouyellow:

Wish to find one of accurate scale and measures between 1.5 to 3 meters long . I don't need a lot of details in it , only accurate scale and a space for the machinery room and the deck, that's all. :roll:

I can't say that I even understand the request! Replacing an oil engine in a ship (either model or full size) with solar panel propulsion is a non-starter from the word go. The only "green" ships were sailing ships and they didn't stand a chance against steam or diesel engines!
Bob

Back