Help. Need Steingraeber Aramis Drawings and instructions

Hi,.
I managed to buy the Steingraeber Aramis, And it's missing the drawings and instuctions. I tried contacting Steingraeber directly, But they never respond ro any of my inquiries...Any help is more than appreciated...Dave

well you may never find the instructions or plans one way is to take pictures of the kit and all the parts and post them. members might be able to identify the parts and perhaps guide you through the building process.

is this the model?

sa.JPG

Yes,
That is the kit, Similar to mine. I can figure it out, But prefer to find at least a drawing. Thanks

This is a relatively old Steingräber Modellbaukasten kit, which was mainly sold in Germany when I was a child.
I think you will have the best chance for finding a drawing or the german manual asking in the german forum

The problem is, that it seems, that this model was not build by somebody in the last 20 years - better there is not one building log to be found in the web.......

Hi. I have steingraeber “Atropos” which is 1:60 3 masted frigate of 1810. Photo of box lid. Happy to email you complete plans & instructions if it helps.

HI ALL NEED SOME HELP IF SOMEONE CAN LOOKING FOR THE SECOND SHEET THE ONE WITH ALL THE PATTERENS FOR THE MID WEST TOUR MAST KIT NO. 961 ANY COSTS WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Hallo! Die Firma Steingräber existiert in der alten Form nicht mehr. Sie ist von einer Firma in Rostock (Ostdeutschland) übernommen worden.
Anschrift:

Steingraeber-Modelle
WECO-Rostock e.K.
Bettina-von-Arnim-Platz 2
18069 Rostock
Telefon 49 0381 20 07 80 3

Hallo! Die Firma Steingräber existiert in der alten Form nicht mehr. Sie ist von einer Firma in Rostock (Ostdeutschland) übernommen worden.
Anschrift:

Steingraeber-Modelle
WECO-Rostock e.K.
18069 Rostock
Hallo @Friedhelm
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Anschrift:

Steingraeber-Modelle
WECO-Rostock e.K.
18069 Rostock
Hallo @Friedhelm
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back