Help needed. 1/350 Dreadnought Pontos instructions dreadful

Help! I’m building the Zvezda 1/350 Dreadnought (1907), using the Pontos detail up set.

BUT… the Pontos instructions are awful. Loads of the supplied parts are not covered in the instructions. Can anyone help? Is there a new set of instructions listing and Placing all the parts?

standing by….

thanks

Help! I’m building the Zvezda 1/350 Dreadnought (1907), using the Pontos detail up set.

BUT… the Pontos instructions are awful. Loads of the supplied parts are not covered in the instructions. Can anyone help? Is there a new set of instructions listing and Placing all the parts?

standing by….

thanks
Hallo @Wombat
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Are you still working on this model? Or any other project ongoing?

Thankyou. I’ve stopped working on Dreadnought for a while and switched to carrying on with 1/200 HMS Victorious (1964)

Thankyou. I’ve stopped working on Dreadnought for a while and switched to carrying on with 1/200 HMS Victorious (1964)
Maybe once you would like to show us your model here
or maybe even in a building log .....

standing by….

thanks
Hallo @Wombat
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is the work on the HMS Victorious going?

Back