Help needed new AL longboat for Endurance

I am a long way from home in Australia helping my grandson build his first wood model. It is endurance's longboat by Al.
Problem is the instructions are on disc and we have no means to look at them. Internet search doesn't give any results.
Anyone out there know where I can get pdf instructions?
We have got part way but we are getting close to a dead end. IMG_20240101_124525.jpg

I am a long way from home in Australia helping my grandson build his first wood model. It is endurance's longboat by Al.
Problem is the instructions are on disc and we have no means to look at them. Internet search doesn't give any results.
Anyone out there know where I can get pdf instructions?
We have got part way but we are getting close to a dead end. View attachment 417974

Are the instructions available to download on Artesania's website?

The other option would be to take the disc to a pack and ship place (assuming one is near) and have them print it out.

Brother Barcomad:
It's so nice seeing your grandson working on that model. Think of all the things he is learning! You're a good grandpa.
Fair winds!

Thank you for the comments and answers. It was actually the Endeavour long boat (not Endurance), my mistake.
This was my first time seeing all three grandchildren in over 5 years what with Covid restrictions etc in the meantime. Big difference from the ages they were back then. Now 15, 13 (pictured) and 12.
Back in Spain now so will soon pick up again on my Amerigo Vespucci.

Back