HELP SOS!! RIGGING PLANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTO GRIMSBY!!

First off, thanks so very much for allowing me to become a member. I started model ship building around 25 years ago and completed 3 ships over a 3 year period. My first ship was the Constructo Grimsby, and for my very first attempt, I was rather enthralled with the finished product and I was then hooked re this wonderful hobby!! I then built the San Fransisco, the Half Moon and of course the Santa Maria.
I had the ships displayed on a shelf and one night I had some people over and someone, by mistake knocked the Grimsby off the shelf much to my horror! The masts were destroyed and of course countless hours of rigging. This happened about 5 years ago, and I finally decided to have a go at repairing the ship, only to realize, I don't have the sheet plan for the configuration of the rigging, so I'm buggered as they say!

Would ANYONE perhaps have this sheet that would be so kind as to letting me have a copy or even the origins that they have no use for anymore. I'd be eternally grateful as I had promised this ship to my son one day and would love to pass it on in pristine condition...

Thanking you all so sincerely, Hoping to hear from you soon,
Trevor M
Hallo @Trevor
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Heading to my buddys shop tomorrow. They are behind and real busy, but I hope they can copy the plan and I can get it off to you.

Yes I have PayPal but PLEASE email me and not use this forum from this point on.

Thanks

Back