![]() |
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026! Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue. NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026 |
![]() |
![]() |
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering. |
![]() |
i am contemplating contacting nauticurso In brazil to see if they have different parts then american made modelYes sir the parts that come with this kit are resin 3D printed and look pretty good to me. I am just a hobbyist so I easy to please. Thanks for the info.

I can almost see Hemingway up on top driving!Starting on the roof, here’s what I have so far.
Using small jig to solder center support in the rails.
View attachment 639170

Me to Herb, are you going to have some figures in scale for this boat? I think I would like to add
folks, I think (for me) this was challenging, the roof helm assembly must be (scratch built) what I mean is the instructions are pictures of what part numbers to use and basic assembly. However there are no measurements or even a 1:1 Birds Eye view for location of the roof items. So the starting point for me were the extension tubes from lower console to the upper console. I figured if I got those located correctly I could glue on the roof, and the rest of the parts location should be easier to establish. Here’s where I’m at.



