Hey guys Im Back

hey guys been gone a while. Mainly because I lost my younger brother he was in an accident in the wood shop of a friends so been hard getting into my shop but slowly been back down there. he fell hit his head on corner of table saw and bled out (was on blood thinners). also I was starting to burn out drawing all the time learning all abt ships in such a short time rather than relaxing and doing it slowly. I learned a lot and got good at drawing, but was getting frustrated abt the bow and stern areas not getting them correct so i needed a break that and working out of town living in a hotel 10 months out of the year so bought me a really nice DSLR camera and been doing photography which I got 2 awards from national geographic worldwide 1 for one my eagle photos one for a Pelican photo plus also got published in a fashion magazine with one of my models.

So thats a quick catch up on whats been going on with me. So I needed to build something I didnt have to draw while I slowly work my way back into drawing my French 74 gun so I can maybe start cutting the billions of hull frame parts this spring. So tonight I ordered the Model Shipways POB Rattlesnake. I am not a fan of POB but figure building then drawing while glue dries will be a good way to ease back into things. I dont know how long to get the kit but will start a build thread when I get it in.

Back