Hey!

So glad to join this party. You are all so skilled and talented and fearless. It is a joy to see your work and be inspired. I am planning to start a deep dive in the fall and will share my progress and questions as things go. In the meantime, from my quarantine outside Boston (US), stay safe and healthy this summer!

A warm welcome also from my side - Enjoy the forum and the friendship

welcome - what do plan to build?
I expect to start LA VENUS in 1/72 as a full POF from Ancre in the fall if I don’t get distracted by work or other shiny objects. Currently planning out my workspace and the BOM for the ship. I’ve seen a few members start build logs only to abandon them - I don’t want to do that (too disappointing for both the author and the audience!) so am proceeding slowly with deliberation. I think I’m old enough now to be able to curb my excessive enthusiasm!

I expect to start LA VENUS in 1/72 as a full POF from Ancre in the fall if I don’t get distracted by work or other shiny objects. Currently planning out my workspace and the BOM for the ship. I’ve seen a few members start build logs only to abandon them - I don’t want to do that (too disappointing for both the author and the audience!) so am proceeding slowly with deliberation. I think I’m old enough now to be able to curb my excessive enthusiasm!
The La Venus - one of my favorites from Jean Boudriot
For everybody interested and to know, what we can expect in future....
BTW: also very helpful

Welcome aboard
This is the most encouraging forum , in addition to the nice and welcoming approach to all members
Goodluck with the La Venus, I look forward to reading the blog of construction and photos of the process :) Ship-1

So glad to join this party. You are all so skilled and talented and fearless. It is a joy to see your work and be inspired. I am planning to start a deep dive in the fall and will share my progress and questions as things go. In the meantime, from my quarantine outside Boston (US), stay safe and healthy this summer!
Hallo @kaaterskil ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back