Hi all, from Houston TX.

I’m new to ship building but have completed two Occre models so far (HMS Albatros and HMS Terror). They turned out much better then I expected. I am now waitng to receive the HMB Endeavour. Boy this gets in your blood really fast. While waiting on the kit I’m watching every build Utube video’s i can find. I think I finally understand how the instruction from Occre are shown. I built the first two relatively fast. The Endeavour will take allot more time.

Welcome and as you have found out we have many members in the grand state of Buckee's, I mean Texas.

I am north in Oklahoma City area of OK.

Welcome aboard! I built the Occr Endeavour and found it to be a great kit. You will have many hours of enjoyment with iy. I found the Anatomy of a ship sieries "Endevour" to be a big help.

Dave

Welcome aboard! I built the Occr Endeavour and found it to be a great kit. You will have many hours of enjoyment with iy. I found the Anatomy of a ship sieries "Endevour" to be a big help.

Dave
Thanks…. I like to get as much knowledge of a ship before i start the build. You will be a great resource!

Hallo and also a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Back