• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Hi all!

Joined
Jul 9, 2022
Messages
3
Points
3
Hi all!

In Matteo, from Italy, and I have been doing modeling as a hobby since I was young.

Usually i doing railways modeling in 1:87 scale, but sometimes I also deal with other things and I would like to try naval modeling in the future.

I have always admired the vessels of the 1800s!!

I have a Question for a ship in particular that I have been looking for many yearsbut i Will post a topic About that in the appropriate section.

greetings,
Matteo
 
Hallo Matteo,
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum
 
Hi all!

In Matteo, from Italy, and I have been doing modeling as a hobby since I was young.

Usually i doing railways modeling in 1:87 scale, but sometimes I also deal with other things and I would like to try naval modeling in the future.

I have always admired the vessels of the 1800s!!

I have a Question for a ship in particular that I have been looking for many yearsbut i Will post a topic About that in the appropriate section.

greetings,
Matteo
Hallo Matteo alias @Celioth
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
 
Back
Top