Hi, everyone.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

My name is Steve and I live in Richmond (Nth Yorks). I enjoy building period model ships and now find I can spend more time on my hobby now that I've partially retired. I'm looking forward to see what others are building, I've already picked up a few tips.
Hallo Steve,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

A big welcome to Steve. As other have said look around and read the build logs for ships you may want to build.

You can use the search tool to check easy what is out there.

When you start a kit, please start a build log and tell and show what you have done. If you have problems post photos and ask questions. Others will be happy to provide guidance and help.

My name is Steve and I live in Richmond (Nth Yorks). I enjoy building period model ships and now find I can spend more time on my hobby now that I've partially retired. I'm looking forward to see what others are building, I've already picked up a few tips.
Hallo Steve alias @mead669
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo Steve alias @mead669
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back