Hi from Bristol, England!

Hi everyone! Glad to be a member of this wonderful hobby. I'm 43, based on Bristol and an amateur at this hobby although want to improve going forwards!

Have completed only one build, a Corel Ranger boat back in 2010 before the birth of my son, (file attached) and then started a second build, Corel Toulonnaise, which has taken 14 years to get to a completed hull stage (kids and life got in the way). However I'm back into it now and hoping to finish the toulonnaise this year. I attach pics of both.

Looking forward to discussing things
Rufus.

Corel Ranger 2010.png

Toulonnaise progress.png

Hallo and also a warm welcome here on board of our forum
very good work

Hi everyone! Glad to be a member of this wonderful hobby. I'm 43, based on Bristol and an amateur at this hobby although want to improve going forwards!

Have completed only one build, a Corel Ranger boat back in 2010 before the birth of my son, (file attached) and then started a second build, Corel Toulonnaise, which has taken 14 years to get to a completed hull stage (kids and life got in the way). However I'm back into it now and hoping to finish the toulonnaise this year. I attach pics of both.

Looking forward to discussing things
Rufus.

View attachment 427006

View attachment 427008
Welcome to the forum. I am a new be! Great support and advice with this forum group. I have started my second model, it can be followed on the wooden section under Seagull if it offers any help.

Back