Hi from Germany

edr

Hi everyone,

I signed up primarily to gain access to the plans shown here https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...-1779-1793-in-scale-1-48-by-jc-lemineur.2727/ to be honest with you guys.

But I figured now that I'm here I might as well say hello. I am an (almost) complete newbie but the plan is to build a concorde class ship using paper and cardboard, entirely from scratch.
It will be progressing very slowly since I'll only have time to work on it on Thursday evenings.

If anybody has any tips & tricks that would be great. Especially some good links to recommended building material with reasonable shipping costs to Germany would be pretty useful, as I have no idea where and what to buy :)

Cheers,
edr

Welcome
Maybe here you can find some info from an expert

Reactions: edr
Welcome
Maybe here you can find some info from an expert

Thanks for this link, this is extremely helpful!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
the link you made is a review of the Hermione planset or monograph -
the drawings are not available here in our forum, but you can order the planset in the link given in the review

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
the link you made is a review of the Hermione planset or monograph -
the drawings are not available here in our forum, but you can order the planset in the link given in the review
The plansets look really awesome. I am currently thinking to make a first attempt based on what can be seen on the pictures you posted. If this goes reasonably well and I keep being motivated I'll probably buy the full set and build a wood model. But being a father of three, this plan is really long term lol.

Hi everyone,

I signed up primarily to gain access to the plans shown here https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...-1779-1793-in-scale-1-48-by-jc-lemineur.2727/ to be honest with you guys.

But I figured now that I'm here I might as well say hello. I am an (almost) complete newbie but the plan is to build a concorde class ship using paper and cardboard, entirely from scratch.
It will be progressing very slowly since I'll only have time to work on it on Thursday evenings.

If anybody has any tips & tricks that would be great. Especially some good links to recommended building material with reasonable shipping costs to Germany would be pretty useful, as I have no idea where and what to buy :)

Cheers,
edr
edr:
Welcome aboard.
Show us any progress you have gained in your build.

64681-4dd6c921.jpg

Back