Hi from Greece

Hi to all. I'm Kostas and I live in Greece. Just outside Athens, in Koropi. I'm 41 years old. I started again after 20 years to make models. At the moment I will start making The French ship Glorieux.

heller-le-glorieux.45921-1.600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you...Kostas. Animals and small kids our best friends!!!
The kits are not the problem, the problem is only, that kids have their eyes located at the fingers - looking with fingers.
My father told me every time - Look with your eyes and not the fingers!
He was also a modeler !

@kostas , I am crossing all my fingers and toes, that you have more luck with your Glorieux -
and keep in mind: kids are growing and once they will have absolutely NO interest in your hobby

That is true. There is no child who does not grasp everything with his hands. Nothing happened but when you look at the pieces something catches you. I have kept it and will build it again in the future.

Hi to all. I'm Kostas and I live in Greece. Just outside Athens, in Koropi. I'm 41 years old. I started again after 20 years to make models. At the moment I will start making The French ship Glorieux.

View attachment 113146
Hello Kosta, I am also in Athens and glad to see somebody else from Greece on this Forum... Wish you good luck with Le Glorieux.... I have the book (4 volumes) from Jean Boudriot Le vaisseau de 74 canons... It might interest you... Happy modelling
Denis

View attachment 113146
Hallo Kostas alias @kostas ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the Glorieux going?

Hello. Sorry I was late to answer, but as with the first quarantine, I still work for many hours. Thank you very much for the wishes.

Back