Hi from near Frankfurt in Germany

Hallo and a warm welcome from a german -
Start a building log and „hier wird dir geholfen“ wenn gewünscht.
Cheers from Vienna

Many thanks for the warm welcome to this wonderful site. I have already started building the HMS Endeavour and any tips and hints on building this ship will be very much appreciated.
Hallo again,
To get hints and help, it is the best to start your own building log of your project. With this we can see your work and are able to help whenever necessary and requested.
Are you making a scratch built or a kit, if the Second which manufacturer?

Hallo again,
To get hints and help, it is the best to start your own building log of your project. With this we can see your work and are able to help whenever necessary and requested.
Are you making a scratch built or a kit, if the Second which manufacturer?
Hi,
As the Endeavour is my first build I opted for a kit from Occre and using Marquardt's book, I am attempting to build the ship as close as I can to the original plans. I won't be too pedantic, though, as a successful completion of the ship is more important to me than ensuring the build is true to the original. I will start a build log.

Apropos build log. Now would a typical log look like? I would assume photos during build, but what additional information would constitute a build log?
Hallo,
we have no fixed rules how in detail or which content a building log should have.
Please take a look how other modelers made the building logs - and start
Photos, yes, as much as possible (we all here like photos very much)

Good morning Frankfurt, good morning @LuigiSoft
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake

Back