Hi From Scotland

My name is Graham and am from a small town in Scotland called Ayr its famous for Robert Burns cottage and am new to wooden model ships as ave only been building plastic model kits so I thought I would give it a go also would like to try scratch building a model as well so hope to make new friends on here

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

My name is Graham and am from a small town in Scotland called Ayr its famous for Robert Burns cottage and am new to wooden model ships as ave only been building plastic model kits so I thought I would give it a go also would like to try scratch building a model as well so hope to make new friends on here
Hallo Graham alias @graham_pirateoftheseas
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome Graham from a fellow Scot. Like you I started on plastic kits as a wee lad and now being a wee bit older I love working with wood on DIY projects so am on my 2nd wooden model and thoroughly enjoying it. As a newbie to this group there is lot of useful and inspirational content. What are you planning as your first build … any ideas?

Dear Graham alias @graham_pirateoftheseas
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back