Hi I have just purchased a started Kit HMS Bounty to be exact Kit De Madera H.M.S. Bounty Model by CONSTRUCTO. (Ref. 80817)

Hi i have just purchased the above kit It has been started the hull has been constructed nothing else All the Materials seem to be present and the plans Full/Life size and a written instruction booklet in various languages but unfortunately no illustration booklet which judging by some of the instructional videos i have watched should be part of this kit
I was hoping someone on here may be able to point me in the right direction too how I could buy one or obtain a copy if such a thing exists.

I really wish to make this model to the standard it deserves and a step by step guide which I think is what this booklet is would be of immense help to me in this goal
I would appreciate any help or advice in this matter

First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
As I remember there has to be a photo manual and 5 printed drawings included in the kit.
Did you buy the kit new? If yes you should contact the dealer, so he should deliver the missing docs.
You can also try to contact the supplier CONSTRUCTO directly
click on "Contacto" and write them a message...... often the manufacturer are helpful

Constructo are very helpful I have already had to contact them & got my issue sorted quite quickly, so just contact them I am sure they will help.

May I ask. Where did you buy the kit? There are several vendors such as 'Age of Sale', and such. Some people buy kits from eBay of which is entirely not reliable as the sellers often rob plans and manuals.
I am sure that constructo can help.

First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
As I remember there has to be a photo manual and 5 printed drawings included in the kit.
Did you buy the kit new? If yes you should contact the dealer, so he should deliver the missing docs.
You can also try to contact the supplier CONSTRUCTO directly
click on "Contacto" and write them a message...... often the manufacturer are helpful
Thank you for your advice and more importantly the link to contact them, I was having trouble obtaining that
I have since Emailed them my request and am pleased to say they were extremely helpful and have sent both booklets free of charge through the post which I thought extremely generous .
So I am now fully equipped to start this project

Thank you for your advice and more importantly the link to contact them, I was having trouble obtaining that
I have since Emailed them my request and am pleased to say they were extremely helpful and have sent both booklets free of charge through the post which I thought extremely generous .
So I am now fully equipped to start this project
Very good, and I am very happy, that the hint was helpful.
So we all hope, that you show us your work on the Bounty with a building log ..... Enjoy the build

Hi i have just purchased the above kit It has been started the hull has been constructed nothing else All the Materials seem to be present and the plans Full/Life size and a written instruction booklet in various languages but unfortunately no illustration booklet which judging by some of the instructional videos i have watched should be part of this kit
I was hoping someone on here may be able to point me in the right direction too how I could buy one or obtain a copy if such a thing exists.

I really wish to make this model to the standard it deserves and a step by step guide which I think is what this booklet is would be of immense help to me in this goal
I would appreciate any help or advice in this matter
Hallo @Captain Pugwash
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back