Hi there, I’m Richard from the Netherlands.

Good evening from Spring, Texas. My name is Craig and I've been following various builds of the Blandford for a month or so. I found this sight when I stumbled on the site and purchased the Blandford kit. I started building square riggers about 50 years ago. I first built a pre-carved hull USS Constitution. I then built the lilla Dan and started Norse Love. Then life got in the way and I got distracted with life, travel and jobs. Now I'm back in the ship building mode and have the Model Shipways Constitution and Confederacy under way.

Good evening from Spring, Texas. My name is Craig and I've been following various builds of the Blandford for a month or so. I found this sight when I stumbled on the site and purchased the Blandford kit. I started building square riggers about 50 years ago. I first built a pre-carved hull USS Constitution. I then built the lilla Dan and started Norse Love. Then life got in the way and I got distracted with life, travel and jobs. Now I'm back in the ship building mode and have the Model Shipways Constitution and Confederacy under way.
Welcome to the forums !

Jeff

Welcome one and all. I look forward to seeing and learning from all the new contributors. Y'all serve as inspiration and not a little challenging in the best possible way.
This, currently is how I spend most of my Saturdays, perusing this forum, getting educated and inspired!
Pete

Welcome to SOS Richard from the Netherlands and Craig down in Spring, Texas! The love my Dutch friends and it is always nice to have a fellow Texas on the forums. Welcome and have fun! Magic Mike

Back