Hi

Hi my name is Barry I'm just about to buy my first paper/card ship of the Hms Victory 1.96 scale to build I'm looking forward to this iv built many Arfix/Revil models over the years but nothing like this.So I'll have fun and a Stress free time,ha,ha building this any tips will be welcome hello again to you all

Welcome Aboard Barry I also Have that kit but wont be starting it for a while in the mean time I'm collecting 1mm and .5 mm cardstock for the frame. not very easy to find for some reason. I found over the 1mm and under it but not exactly 1mm thick I have a lead on slipsheets for the forklift industry those are said to be exactly 1mm thick, but costly as you cant buy just a few. fortunately I work in the industry so its just a matter of getting to a customer who uses them.

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative

Hi my name is Barry I'm just about to buy my first paper/card ship of the Hms Victory 1.96 scale to build I'm looking forward to this iv built many Arfix/Revil models over the years but nothing like this.So I'll have fun and a Stress free time,ha,ha building this any tips will be welcome hello again to you all
Hallo Barry,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake