His Models

I have nothing but great things to say about the Bonhomme Richard model I have been working on. It is from China and absolutely top of the line. The paper flag was a disappointment however. I just received an excellent “real” flag from Radimir of HisModels. Perfect! I highly recommend this fellows products. And fast service to boot.

John

John,

Would you post a link to his site. I'm always looking to add resource sites to my long list of supply sites.

Thanks,
Ken

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

I have nothing but great things to say about the Bonhomme Richard model I have been working on. It is from China and absolutely top of the line. The paper flag was a disappointment however. I just received an excellent “real” flag from Radimir of HisModels. Perfect! I highly recommend this fellows products. And fast service to boot.

John
Hallo,
would you please post the two photos of the flags here in this topic?

I have nothing but great things to say about the Bonhomme Richard model I have been working on. It is from China and absolutely top of the line. The paper flag was a disappointment however. I just received an excellent “real” flag from Radimir of HisModels. Perfect! I highly recommend this fellows products. And fast service to
Hallo,
would you please post the two photos of the flags here in this topic?
Uwe
Here are the flags I received from HisModels.

964D9FC0-DBFD-43AE-8909-49299DE8CC04.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

They are really looking very good. Thumbsup
Once we would be also very happy to see your model of the Bonhomme Richard !!! :cool: