HM Bark Endeavour cross section

Hello All,
I have built a few wooden boats with the hull solid wood and never used planks. My aim is to build the HMS Victory and The Mary Rose as I have visited the Portsmouth Historical Dockyard and saw both ships last year. I bought the Victory key chain and bottle of Gin and the manual of the Mary Rose + a capuccino. As I am a beginner I decided to build from scratch a small project, the HMB Endeavour Cross section. After cutting the frames I made sure that they are correctly glued to fit beams and decks. The photos show the decks in position and they are not glued as they have to be removed to do the deck planking. Started the inner planking and used bamboo strips 2mm thick.

Gin001.jpgBook001.jpgCapuccino.jpgEnd0001.jpgEnd0002.jpgEnd0003.jpgEnd0004.jpgEnd0005.jpgEnd0006.jpg

G'day Joe
This looks like a great project that you have started. The HMS ENDEAVOUR. Great little bark. I remember bluilding the Endeavour model (whole ship) and it was my first kit from AL. That was about 10 years ago. I even made a sea scape diorama.
Unfortunately when my wife and I moved last October, the model was seriously damage by the removalist. I think I have to remove all the masks and deck furnishing as well as removing the hull 2nd planking. And do some major repairs on the hull. The removalist drove over that model somehow. It prove that the hull was very strong as no bulkheads were damage. The poor little lady, I was so upset and angry. :mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:
I still got lot if the deck furnitures in a box Waiting for MARK II version. The remains are waiting from it's Lazarus time and mine time to do it. It's going to be a long wait.
Well getting back to your cut away section. I like it a lot and I will be taking first row centre position Waiting for more updates.
Happymodeling
Greg

Oh I forgot, I've got lots of photo of the HMB ENDEAVOUR replica from Sydney. I can give you a link for the photos if you want.
Greg

I have a complete set of magazines of the Eaglemoss Endeavour kit 1:48 scale with all parts, but I have missing from issue no 1 (The quarter windows badges 2 pieces). From where I can find these parts to complete the set?

I have a complete set of magazines of the Eaglemoss Endeavour kit 1:48 scale with all parts, but I have missing from issue no 1 (The quarter windows badges 2 pieces). From where I can find these parts to complete the set?

You might want tontact Eagemoss and buy the issue no 1 or they might replace it free,or search the net ,ebay,somebody always selling an issue .

I have seen offers on eBay for single issues already....take a look

Thanks Uwe, There was only one issue no 1 without the parts. I could not find the magazine with parts. Thks again

Hallo @JoeF ,
we from SOS wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake

Hello All,
I have built a few wooden boats with the hull solid wood and never used planks. My aim is to build the HMS Victory and The Mary Rose as I have visited the Portsmouth Historical Dockyard and saw both ships last year. I bought the Victory key chain and bottle of Gin and the manual of the Mary Rose + a capuccino. As I am a beginner I decided to build from scratch a small project, the HMB Endeavour Cross section. After cutting the frames I made sure that they are correctly glued to fit beams and decks. The photos show the decks in position and they are not glued as they have to be removed to do the deck planking. Started the inner planking and used bamboo strips 2mm thick.

Hallo @JoeF
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back