Hms Alert 1777 1:48 by LanHai

Hello everyone, I am entrusted by Lanhai to publish the photos of the production process in the forum. Later, after getting familiar with the operation of the forum, Lanhai will upload the photos himself. Thank you for your support.

A.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

@Trident Model and @lanhai Many, many thanks for posting this great build. From those pictures, we can see a very well designed kit and Mr. Lanhai making the best of it. I really like the two-tone stempost and absolutely love carving draught markings (nice idea). We would love to see more images of this build and others who built the Alert kit! From the SOS family, we are really excited!

This is directed to Mr Lanhai directly.

A big Nantong welcome from my side to the forum. It is wonderful to see a Chinese kit of this quality come to market. Your pictures show great attention to detail combined with a few subtle Chinese touches. The passport is symbolic to the national identity of the company and China and is a great detail to have added. The red envelope is most symbolic as this will be a prize gift of the majority of customers to themselves. The box of Chunghwa cigarettes to the uninformed, is the most important tool in any self-respected Chinese carpenter's toolbox. I am chuffed that on the shot of the PC screen, my name appears as well.

Heinrich aka Li Changsheng

Back