Hms Alert 1777 1:48 by LanHai

If anybody interested to buy the kit let us know here

@Antonio Caruso Hello Antonio. This kit is made by @Trident Model and for sale currently only in China. However, once situation with CoronaVirus stabilized the kit will be available for sale in Europe and USA\Canada.
SOS maintain a list of members who would like to purchase this kit. This no guarantee nor obligation to buy. Would you like to be added to the list?

Hello, first of all congratulations for the construction, can I ask you a question, where did you buy the kit? Thank you and good go on in your work
Antonio
take a look at this topic.
If you are interested we can add your name in the listing of interested members
If yes -> please write there a short post and we will add you

@Trident Model Can you help with the JohnA question about imitating tar? All of us curious what technique was used by LanHai.

View attachment 138414

Many thanks upfront!
I agree, that this is a very interesting question and looks (see the beautiful result in other photos) like a solution for a lot of us..... so we all hope to get a detailed info about this method.
But I have also another question about the making of these marks: Handmade? carved? and with which tool did you make it?
20.jpg

and these bolts with round head are also very good
49.jpg
are they also part of the kit or is it some kit-bashing and an extra added by the modeler?

But a final resummee:
What a great kit and extremely good modeler @lanhai - Wow !!!
and a warm welcome here on board of our forum

and many thanks to @Heinrich for the explanations..... highly appreciated to learn such things
This topic and posts made my day today :)

Back