Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

well, it seems that the launch is already coming, I don't know what exact position in the list I am, but I think I enter the first round and I would like to postpone it for the second, I'm still interested without a doubt but I prefer to wait for a better time
I also would like to be moved to the BACK of the list.

Due to the Corona crisis I started with my HMS Triton build. I think that I need 10 years or more to complete this model. So I decided not to start the Alert. Please delete me from the list.

As discussed in the other topic here we want to make a list of interested members to buy this kit.
Please be aware, that this list will not include any obligation for the members, but also is not a contractual valid order.
The list is only to prepare an overview of the number of possible buyers.

Going through the other topic I found already the following members mentioning, that they want to buy the kit:

until now we have 103 members

@Uwek - Ship-1

@SteveA
@Brian077
@Submarinerblue
@rpedersen
@Jimsky - for sure :p
@donfarr
@SkyIsMine
@Jock
@uri
@danielw
@procosmo
@Buster3401
@paulv1958
@GabeK
@ADC (per PM)
@AnobiumPunctatum

@Experten
@Andynic

@kjpeters
@Iosto

@mstritzl
@benji

@Bobbuild
@Koreets
@RegG
@Hedley
@Jolley Roger
@KentM
@tedboat
@Lusitania1915
@calista
@Dicas
@Donnie
@Milos-B.
@
Barry1
@MystRacing

@Maarten
@DocBlake

@edapraga
@Adiefenbach
@möve1
@Norway

@Galley Slave
@Squint
@Kljang
@Raven89
@
Zagul
@Alex R
@stuglo
@Brewbrarian

@itshamish
@ken s
@Osaul
@JohnA
@
zoly99sask - maybe ;)
@pay2700
@kidsgalore
@Brechin Castle

@janos
@Hoss6262
@jshreve

@MikeJ
@Vincep
@Antonio Caruso
@Kkonrath
@Larsa
@Jim Nunn
@smelly

@PoulD
@Charlie1805
@rmedtr6
@
shota70
@nahimov
@Lutzhh
@jimkrauzlis
@stan167
@dp_noel
@Bonsammax
@Piatnik81
@Mickey
@Tom V
@newclassic

@Jaubrey
@ilanortho

@DST07
@sanderson59
@jfitterman
@neptune
@tommyg
@Pathfinder65

@Kieron
@livio
@Hobbit99
@Vincep
@GlennRich
@lyttelton76
@RichardT
@Ophotn
@kohlndk
@roshka1000
@LuigiSoft
@jbford

???? some more - please write a PM or a post in this topic

If somebody else is missing or plan to purchase the kit please write in this topic a short notice -
than I will adjust / edit the list in the this post to have a complete overview.
count me in for sure.

First of all, thank you very much for your attention and support. Kit is expected to be sold next week. We will provide 70 sets of kit in the first batch. It is expected to be delivered in sequence within half a month, and the rest of kit is expected to be delivered in August. We choose EMS as the mail method. EMS is currently the most reliable way of mailing. We have signed and cooperated with the post office and enjoy a discount of 60%. In some areas, the price of mailing is relatively high, we will try to choose other mailing methods suitable for you. The package we use for mailing is of ultra light design, so it's a bit crude. Please forgive me. I would like to thank you for your long-term support and trust. Thank you!!!!
I would be happy to receive answers to the following questions
how shipping costs can be reduced, Especially in light of your remarks that "For example, in the Middle East and Africa, the freight is relatively expensive".
For me, the delivery should not be by express, which is important that it arrives safely and it's not terrible if it arrives within a month or more, up to about two months.
Shipping costs may have implications on my final decision.
It is important that the shipping service includes the ability to track the package.
I would also be happy to know, after we get all the final data relevant to the purchase costs, will you give us a Several days to think and make a final decision.
I would also be happy to know what the possible payment methods are and in front of whom / site you pay.
Make no mistake, I'm very interested in this beautiful kit.
Thank you

First post since nov. 2016, huh? You guys from the Åland archipelago are genuine 'men of few words' ROTF

Guys, we asked you to keep patience. We were waiting longer time... Kit manufacture is not an easy job, everything must be accounted to avoid unhappy kit owners. Don't you have other models to finish? :p

Back