HMS Bellona, 1:100 scale from Corel

Hi,

I've only just become aware of Ships of Scale, and while I don't have any build logs, I thought I'd share some pictures of the Bellona which I just finished. This was only my second ship-build, so there was a lot of of trial and error involved. There are errors in the model, some visible, some not, though none are major.

Cheers
Richard

P2081734.JPG

P2081737.JPG

P2081739.JPG

P2081740.JPG

P2081741.JPG

P2081743.JPG

P2081744.JPG

P2081745.JPG

P2081746.JPG

Hi,

I've only just become aware of Ships of Scale, and while I don't have any build logs, I thought I'd share some pictures of the Bellona which I just finished. This was only my second ship-build, so there was a lot of of trial and error involved. There are errors in the model, some visible, some not, though none are major.

Cheers
Richard

View attachment 133681

View attachment 133682

View attachment 133683

View attachment 133684

View attachment 133685

View attachment 133686

View attachment 133687

View attachment 133688

View attachment 133689
Wow - Hallo Richard,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum - many thanks for this nice introduction.....hope to see in future your work also in building logs of new projects.
You did a very good job on your Bellona - for a second ship - a very very good job !!!

Welcome aboard SOS, Richard! We are glad you find us! Your Belona looks really great! Are you building any models now? Do you have plans to build? We are really curious people here. ;)

Thanks for your comments Uwe, Jimsky and Brian.

Yes Jimsky, I'm part way through building the Panart Armed Pinnance after a gap of several years, and should start a build log from where I'm at in a week or so. The other model that I have just bought is Victory's kit of the Pegasus, though building this is quite some way off.

Cheers
Richard

Well...Rich, really good news for us! will be waiting for your build log to start, I am reserving seats for our members. Also, you may be willing to do a kit review of your Victory's Pegasus? I know this sounds like a lot of work, but...there will be lots of appreciated folks here, and it may help others in the future decisions to purchase the next kit ;) Take a look, here. We have many kits in-review already

Very nice - I support 100% what others are saying. I would like to add this ship to my Contributors Gallery if you do not mine.

Thanks for your comments Uwe, Jimsky and Brian.

Yes Jimsky, I'm part way through building the Panart Armed Pinnance after a gap of several years, and should start a build log from where I'm at in a week or so. The other model that I have just bought is Victory's kit of the Pegasus, though building this is quite some way off.

Cheers
Richard
You should enjoy the pinnace -especially the larger scale and the "extra bits". Meanwhile, the Bellona is more than nice!

Back