• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

HMS Sherbourne available again

I got one too. But from Germany, so it comes with German instructions... (I downloaded the English manual from the Vanguard website)
 
Actually that took longer than I thought. They seem to have a cadence though. Keep checking and it'll eventually be there.
 
They go out of stock as soon as they add more! I already have one, but it took me quite a while checking the site. One day, I finally sent a message to Chris Watton asking how to get one, and luckily, that same day he was putting a few back in stock. They sold out almost immediately!
 
I emailed Vanguard/Chris when I wanted to buy one and he gave me the heads up when they were coming available.

Try the same?
 
Back
Top