Hms TERROR by occre. My second wooden ship [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hard to believe this is only your second wood ship! So much detail to catch the eye. I was particularly impressed by the rat line ties as well and your technique to get them as straight as they are. I think I could have spent a year on this and still not produced a result this fine. Well done sir! Enjoyed reviewing your progress pictures and progress. Thanks

Hard to believe this is only your second wood ship! So much detail to catch the eye. I was particularly impressed by the rat line ties as well and your technique to get them as straight as they are. I think I could have spent a year on this and still not produced a result this fine. Well done sir! Enjoyed reviewing your progress pictures and progress. Thanks
Thank you sir. I think it took me about 275 hrs to complete thos build

I would ask for your help with two questions: how did you lay out the bow plating so neatly? I'm having trouble with that. The instructions and online videos are of no help. I can think of 12 different ways to do it but would like a method that renders the most neat rectangles and hence less trimming and risk of gaps. You seem to have accomplished that. Second, where did you obtain those cannon?

Back