HMS Victory 1:72 Diorama build.

Really nice model, John. Is it a kit or scratch build? How long it takes you build her?

Really nice model, John. Is it a kit or scratch build? How long it takes you build her?
About 5,500 hours and half that again if you count the research. Remember this was before the internet when you had to dig for info.
Scratch with a few metal bought parts like the guns as I didn't have a lathe at the time.

John when you delete a post try to use please the “Permanently delete” option,otherwise leaves a trace and hard to remove them,thank you.

BD5A5A8F-5355-418D-A134-00F22FFC1F5A.png

Where my Victory differs from most others is that it is a diorama that tells a story in a logical order. I am a big kid really who enjoys telling stories to kids. All of my dioramas are made to appeal to kids which was my original intent in the beginning. I have built seven dioramas now and they are in museums and the kids love them.

when you click 'delete' will it give you the check mark box to delete it permanently?

Ok,sorry guys,regular members does not have the option for that,I will look into this

Back