HMS Victory - IMAI Instructions wanted (English version)

Hi.

I have a Heller victory kit - I am probably it's 4th owner that's how scary it is - but the instructions (in French) appear to be incomplete and somewhat incomprehensible. I am told that when Imai produced the kit they also issued a better instruction set in English as well as the Japanese language one. Does anybody have a copy/pdf version of these I could look at please?

or downloaded here

Thank you, I am loath to pay €37 for the Heller booklet - almost as much as I paid for the kit :) - but the Manuall site is very helpful. I also got a tatty copy of the Noel Hackney book in German - the seller never told me that it was so - delivered today, which surprisingly has a set of larger scale drawings included. If I can negotiate the space required (considerable) with management (capricious) I might actually start to build this monster.

I do think this is a very nice forum btw, I help to look after another (much smaller) one and know how tricky it can be.

Had a look at the set of three Noel Hackney drawings -also annotated in German - and they appear to be very useful - about A3 size and printed both sides with various hull, deck, and rigging plans. In this instance the German is not so important, since I can read a drawing.

The Noel Hackney drawings are 1:100 - so absolutely perfect for the heller kit build.

Back