how do you post pictures

Morning all, not being very computer literate I can not see how to attach a picture to a post. I see about adding a poll question or opinion but not how to post a picture. Any help would be great.
Joe

Hi Joe,

well, this question has a few answers and I hope to address them. I apologize for at the moment, this forum will need to have some additional modifications done to it.
This program does need an additional "Plug-in" to allow for users to post images.
Do I plan to do this? At some point I am sure that I will. As a matter of fact, I have already read the program that allows for this, and it is quite involved.

For the time being, here is my suggestion:
Get an account with http://www.photobucket.com or some other photo hosting company. Upload your images there and this forum will be able to manage those images by pointing back to your photo hosting.

I know that this is not an easy way of doing things, but actually, me posting my images on an alternate photo hosting company yields the most flexibility. But, I also know that there are those that do not like this method and that is why since I launched this forum, have been studying the means for users to upload their own photos for their own convenience.

Please stay tuned and lets just say that I am working on it.

Donnie

Would the photo album on my FaceBook page work as a photo host? Let me know if that would work and I will get you the information for that site.

Back