How far do you go?

I think Artesania Latina tried with the Bounty, but they failed to provide sufficient details of what to put in the interior. I guess they left that up to the creativity of the builder, but I was disappointed because I didn't know what to add in there.

Very Good work Lyle, very detailed and careful made, specially the plants , the plates , the tables... surelly great experience and gifted . Will be watching your job with these because will be great, but I have a question or petition for you.. how did you make the plants? can you upload pictures of the steps for it? Greetings
Hugo

Very Good work Lyle, very detailed and careful made, specially the plants , the plates , the tables... surelly great experience and gifted . Will be watching your job with these because will be great, but I have a question or petition for you.. how did you make the plants? can you upload pictures of the steps for it? Greetings
Hugo
I cannot tell a lie!
I bought Yucca plants from a model railroad site and did some trimming to make them look like Breadfruit plants!
They turned out real good!

WOW! The cargo plants are great touch. You've really created the impression of a real ship's interior.
Thanks! I've got some touching up to do in a few places but overall the interior is done. MY build log is on another site. I would post it it here but am not sure if that is allowed.

OF COURSE it is allowed. We like cool stuff.
Well then... Here is a link to my build log! Please feel free to stop by!

I just discovered this site a few weeks ago and have been away on vacation ever since... I'll be spending some time wandering around!

Thanks a lot for your fast respone, I apreciate the honesty of your answer. But in anyway its beatiful...
Hugo

Back