How much material??

I'm cutting a bunch of material for the ledges on the Discovery1789 1:48. I wanted a rough idea how much to cut so I (hopefully) will have enough without having to set up the saw again.(it's a bit of a pain to do) My calculations say that I'm going to need around 25 real feet of .073"x.063" per deck. Does this sound in the realm of possibility to you more experienced guys? I know that this is an "out there" question but just in the ball park is what I want.

I'm cutting a bunch of material for the ledges on the Discovery1789 1:48. I wanted a rough idea how much to cut so I (hopefully) will have enough without having to set up the saw again.(it's a bit of a pain to do) My calculations say that I'm going to need around 25 real feet of .073"x.063" per deck. Does this sound in the realm of possibility to you more experienced guys? I know that this is an "out there" question but just in the ball park is what I want.
Always cut at least 20% more than you calculate you need. You'll be glad you did.

Back